In this episode, Mike and Samantha explore Microbiology. They start by discussing the different communities of bacteria that can grow, such as red snow on glaciers. Then they translate that into how lichen, the moss found on rocks, affects us everyday. If you listen closely you’ll even hear some hot tea on RuPaul’s Drag Race! They dig into a study out of the University of Leeds about the red snow and how it is causing the glaciers to melt faster. Finally they get in to how YOU can help save the planet. For instance, don’t flush anything but waste and toilet paper down the toilet, and don’t leave the water running while you brush your teeth.
WYSP CREATES EACH SHOW WITH THE COLLECTIVE MINDSET THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE CONVERSATION.
STREAMING ON ITUNES, SPOTIFY, ANCHOR FM, STITCHER, BREAKER, RADIO PUBLIC, POCKET CASTS, OVERCAST, GOOGLE PODCASTS AND YOUTUBE.
DISCOVER ALL OF OUR SHOWS ON INSTAGRAM @WYSPLLC
1. "DICKS & POLITICS," WORLD NEWS AND TRENDS
2. "MIKROSCOPE," SCIENCE...FAST!
3. "WHEN I KNEW," HUMAN INTEREST INTERVIEWS CO-HOSTED BY MODERN FAMILY'S DANA POWELL
4. "IT'S BRO TIME," SPORTS NEWS
5. "GAME OVER," GAMING, VR, AR AND ESPORTS
6. "MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?" PITHY ADVICE FOR GEN Z
7. "N00BS WITH B00BS," GAMER GIRLS PLAYING HORRIBLY AND LOVING IT